[Openswan Users] osX and certificates

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Thu Jan 31 01:44:11 EST 2013

For the sake of completing this thread, I changed the whole system over
to PSKs.  Some users would have to set up their own systems, and I
couldn't foist anything too complicated on them.  PSKs remain reliable,
easy enough for end users, and it was considerably more time efficient
than trying to make certificates work.  Sometimes you just have to take
the easier road...
--
Computerisms
Bob Miller