[Openswan Users] Openswan blocking NAT port redirection

Peter Szabó petersz.szabo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 10:06:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm having a strange problem with Openswan (2.6.38). I've installed it on
an Ubuntu 10.04.4  machine behind NAT. After installing it, the machine
stopped accepting incoming connections over forwarded ports (ssh, http,
etc.) but from the inside network I can connect to these ports fine. After
I've uninstalled Openswan everything is fine from outside too.

Does someone have any idea what should causing this?

Thanks a lot.

--
Peter <http://www.webcreator.sk/>