[Openswan Users] Xl2tpd, Ipsec 2.6.38, and server begin the nat

Muhammad El-Sergani msergani at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 10:39:41 EDT 2012

HaHa thanks for the note!
Yeah of course I understand SELinux is a very important thing to leave, but
given the current situation with a non-working installation I thought best
to turn it off for now .. probably just forgot to add "… for now." :)

Thanks for the heads up!

As for Windows, well no, I don't advise against the use of anti-virus
etc… I advise against the use of Windows :)

Thanks
//M