[Openswan Users] Centos Resolv.conf and Openswan

Willie Gillespie wgillespie+openswan at es2eng.com
Fri Apr 20 10:21:38 EDT 2012

It's doesn't really sound like an Openswan problem, nor do I think
interface-order will fix anything for you.

Double-check that you can reach both DNS resolvers properly.

dig www.example.com @8.8.8.8
dig www.example.com @10.1.1.11

Make sure they both return the correct IP address for www.example.com.

Willie