[Openswan Users] how to enable klips on CentOS 6.2 w/ custom kernel 3.2

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 12:19:47 EDT 2012

On 19/04/12 17:13, Ray at truedays.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recompiled my CentOS 6.2 kernel to a newer 3.2.14, but I'm still
> missing how I can enable the KLIPS support. Can someone point me in
> the right direction?
Ray,

Compile Openswan from source - read the INSTALL file, it tells you how
to build the KLIPS modules.

Cheers

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 5300
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under number: 3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on the FSA Register; number: 190856)