[Openswan Users] EC2 and Openswan

Mir Islam mislam at mirislam.com
Wed Nov 23 18:03:32 EST 2011

Hi Paul, thanks for that guide. I have leftsourceip  in my config (and also in original email). Only difference is it is not elastic IP, but rather the public ip that Amazon assigns to each instances. I did not add that ip as a virtual interface to eth0 though since I have a newer OpenSwan (openswan-2.6.32-1.9.amzn1.x86_64) installed. Thanks. Mir.

conn sonicwall
    leftsubnet=172.25.1.0/24
    left=%defaultroute
    forceencaps=yes