[Openswan Users] Trying to followup on a problem report from 2 weeks ago

Greg Scott dgregscott at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:27:47 EST 2011

I emailed the users list with an issue on Nov. 2 from my real email at
gregscott at infrasupport.com.  The subject was, “Tunnel Hangs”.  Paul Wouters
replied on Nov. 3.  I’ve been trying without success to reply since that
date, but my replies keep bouncing with:

assistance, contact your system administrator.

            <mail.infrasupport.com #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Service
unavailable; client [216.160.2.132] blocked using l2.apews.org>

I have no clue why the openswan list email server suddenly decided to block
my email server but I sure hope we can fix it.

Thanks

-          Greg Scott