[Openswan Users] Linux IPSec GUI?

Will Roberts ironwill42 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 17:38:24 EDT 2011

Does anyone know of a decent GUI for Linux that can be used to properly set
up an L2TP over IPSec connection? I'm really looking for something that's as
easy to setup as the Windows/OSX clients. A while back I tried KVpnc, but
all I managed to do was thoroughly trash my ipsec.conf and ipsec.secrets
files. I do use GNOME so perhaps it works better in KDE.

Are there any other applications that are worth trying or do most Linux
users really just do it directly via openswan and xl2tpd?

Thanks,
--Will