[Openswan Users] Ubuntu 10 -> OSX 10.6.4

SilverTip257 silvertip257 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 10:23:15 EST 2011

Turbo,

Your status output indicates you are using NETKEY ipsec stack.  Netkey
does not give you the ipsec0 pseudo interfaces (but KLIPS does).  It
is not necessary to use KLIPS to get a working ipsec setup (I've been
using netkey), but the pros on this list might have other advice.

Mike
//  SilverTip257  //