[Openswan Users] Ubuntu 10 -> OSX 10.6.4

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Thu Mar 3 05:28:08 EST 2011

I'm trying to get my Ubuntu to connect to the company
OSX server...

I think I have partial success (see ipsec_up.txt - I get
'IPsec SA established transport mode'). But shouldn't I
get a ipsec0 interface to?

See ipsec_status.txt for output of 'ipsec auto --status'.

See VPN.tgz for config files...

The problem comes when I try to L2TP connect (using xl2tpd).
See xl2tpd.log. All I get is 'peer refused to authenticate', but
I can't see why. And since I don't have access to the server,
and the admin is busy with other things, maybe someone here
might see the obvious?