[Openswan Users] Openswan -> Checkpoint VPN-1: Is there any chance of this working?

Clark Case clarkcase at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:11:08 EST 2011

Paul - Thanks for that pointer. When I was poking around at the Windows
client, I discovered that challenge / response was another option that I
could make work, and it looks as if this patch supports that mode.

I'm guessing that I will have more questions, but for now, I just need to
get that patch compiled in.

Thanks,
Clark