[Openswan Users] Openswan -> Checkpoint VPN-1: Is there any chance of this working?

Clark Case clarkcase at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 10:40:28 EST 2011

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the link. I had seen those posts, but unfortunately I am ignorant
enough for them to mean very little to me.

One additional piece of information - I can also use a challenge / response
authentication where I initially send my user ID and the VPN will in turn
ask for a passcode. When I enter in the passcode from my RSA software token,
the VPN asks me for the next one. If this is supplied correctly, the VPN
lets me in.