[Openswan Users] Trouble Getting L2TP Working

The Cr0w crowing.apocalypse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:22:58 EDT 2011

Thanks.  This ended up being the issue, as I thought it would start with the
OS after a reboot but suppose I haven't set that up yet.  I've managed to
get the tunnel created successfully on ppp0 I believe, but now am working on
getting all my traffic to go through the tunnel with route.  I never did
learn the route command all that well, so still trying to work that out.  So
far I just manage to mess up the routing table without getting anywhere, but
hopefully will figure it out soon (unless someone knows the easy way...)

@Will - Knowing to look for auth.log will also help in the future.  Thanks.