[Openswan Users] android l2tp crt connection

Bob Miller bob at computerisms.ca
Fri Jul 29 12:57:40 EDT 2011

Hi Paul

> I guess I'll have to setup a cert l2tp ipsec server for you to test against.
> Ping me sometime next week and I'll see if I can set one up.
>
> Just ot be sure you arent missing anything else, please go over:
>
> https://gsoc.xelerance.com/projects/openswan/wiki/L2TPIPsec_configuration_using_openswan_and_xl2tpd
>
> Paul

If you are certain it should be working, I will take another stab at it.
Knowing it should be working renews my inspiration to try.  If things
still don't work, I will definitely ping you next week.
As a point of conversation, the link you provided shows an openswan
config for PSK, which I do have working (customer has been using it
successfully most of this week).  Also, I have been using l2tpns instead
of xl2tpd, but my playing with certs and androids never got a successful
IPSec SA established, so it never reached the l2tp stage (using psk
l2tpns just worked as soon as the IPSec SA was done).
Nonetheless, I will go through that page and double check for any clues
I might have overlooked.  Thanks again...

--
Bob Miller
334-7117/660-5315
bob at computerisms.ca