[Openswan Users] Cannot access internet and external ressources through vpn.

John nicolas.embleton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 06:03:04 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've just installed Openswan on my server following this tutorial:

http://riobard.com/blog/2010-04-30-l2tp-over-ipsec-ubuntu/

Actually clients can connect to the server with the VPN, they can ping each
others on the virtual network, ping the server and the gateway that is in the
server's network.

The problem is that my clients can't access internet and other external
ressources outside the server local network.

The network topology is the following:

Clients === Router === INTERNER === Router === Server

I hope someone can help me diagnose and solve this problem.

Thanks in advance for any help!