[Openswan Users] About receive/send functions of Openswan

Le Ngoc Son shmilt24 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 22:10:21 EST 2010

Hi all,

In order to install/ integrate Openswan on my firewall successfully, I need
to modify the Openswan source code. The purpose of my works is finding
the *receive/send
function* on IKE implementation then modify it for capturing all packets at
layer 3 before routing process (using libiq). I discovered source code of
Openswan but I can not find functions relating to it.

Can anybody help me ?

Le Ngoc Son,
Computer Network and Telecommunication Department,
Faculty of Information Technology,
Natural Sciences University,
National University of HCM City, Vietnam.
Email: lnson at fit.hcmuns.edu.vn , lnsonvn at gmail.com