[Openswan Users] Transport mode on a home LAN

Gaiseric Vandal gaiseric.vandal at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 14:16:59 EST 2010

Doesn't linux support IPSec transport natively?  If all machines are on your
home LAN, then you should not need to use OpenSWAN (a VPN solution) for
this.  The shared secret  approach should be sufficient.

No, I have not actually done this myself with Linux-  I have with Window
200x machines but I think the "design" principle applies.