[Openswan Users] Transport mode on a home LAN

Jack Byer ftn768 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 11:34:08 EST 2010

I have a home LAN with three machines: hydrogen (router), carbon (file
server) and boron (main desktop). I'd like to force these machines to
encrypt all traffic on the local network (192.168.1.0/24 and
2001:1938:155::/64). What is the best way to accomplish this? I tried
setting up connections based on the linux-to-linux example but was
unable to make this work. Should I use certificates instead or set up
a local DNS server and put the keys in TXT records to use OE?