[Openswan Users] Upgrade to xl2tpd 1.2.6 breaks our setup

Gennady Kovalev gik at bigur.ru
Sat Jul 31 17:23:11 EDT 2010

В Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:52:27 +0400
Gennady Kovalev <gik at bigur.ru> пишет:

> В Tue, 22 Jun 2010 23:52:15 -0400 (EDT)
> Paul Wouters <paul at xelerance.com> wrote:
> > I don't think an upgrade from 1.2.5 to 1.2.6 caused that. The
> > changeset is mostly for openbsd systems, and one patch to avoid
> > calling syslog from within an interrupt handler.
> >
> > Did pppd upgrade/change too?

This problem was becouse .deb package in debian system build without
-DIP_ALLOCATION option.

In Makefile I can see

FFLAGS?= -DIP_ALLOCATION

But while build the package FFLAGS are set up with:

> dpkg-buildflags --get FFLAGS
-g -O2

This override Makefile variable assignment.

I fix the build option and rebuild package, and all is fine.

Gennady Kovalev.

P.S. #589306 in debian's bugs