[Openswan Users] Kudos and thank you for 2.6.28

Greg Scott GregScott at Infrasupport.com
Sat Jul 31 11:56:28 EDT 2010

Since I griped loud and long about 2.6.25, I'll send kudos for 2.6.28.
I replaced 2.6.25 with 2.6.28 for 3 customers yesterday and last night
and so far all is working well.  2.6.28 starts up and connects
lightening fast - faster than any other version I've seen.  And it
doesn't seem to show all the invalid messages in /var/log/secure that
2.6.25 showed.   So far, very impressive.  Let's see how it goes next
week when customers pound on it.

-          Greg