[Openswan Users] Ubuntu - Cisco help please...update.

openwan wan openwanw365 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 18:34:23 EST 2010

Hello,
I send the following message and i realized my mistakes and got it all
corrected and now it looks like my tunnel is working. I could reply to my
original message, dont know how to so I am sending it here. Now my new
config file that works looks like the following....

type=           tunnel

authby=         secret

 left=           69.15.184.10

leftsubnet=     192.168.1.100/ <http://192.168.1.0/24>32

leftnexthop=    %defaultroute

 right=          61.15.184.10

rightsubnet=    172.33.15.3/2 <http://172.33.15.0/24>32

rightnexthop=   %defaultroute

esp=            3des-md5

 keyexchange=    ike

pfs=            no

 auto=           start

This tunnel gets established when I see the pluto logs it says it
is established. The CISCO admin says it is. When I look at the route entries
on me machine I don't see any new routes added. I am not able to ping the
other side either. So, with this config what routes should I be seeing? On
my gateway, what route should I add so the internet traffic goes to internet
and not to the tunnel?
Thanks.

Thanks.