[Openswan Users] Openswan isntallation

Zaeem Sherazi zaeemabbas at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 04:47:23 EST 2010

Dear Paul,

Thanks a lot for your advice. Now I am going with Openswan without KLIPS. I just few question as I am starting work on Openswan. My questions are.

1. What type of client is used to connect to the openswan server?
2. Do we have that client built into Windows and Linux?

I will be really thankful if you or someone else can give answer of my above questions.

Regards,

Zaeem