[Openswan Users] Questions regarding firewall and routing accommodations for openswan 2.6.28

Stephen Jones hivemynd at hivemynd.net
Thu Aug 12 18:28:37 EDT 2010

Any suggestions at all on how to configure openswan-2.6.28 (klips)
running on a gateway?  Just a nudge to current documentation covering
how to handle the mast# interface would likely help tons! (source
code/man page only sort of defines mast as: mast stands for Mooring And
Status Tunnel, but pretty sparse on how to use/configure it)  Every
single tutorial or howto I have found (including the opsenswan book by
Paul Wouters) is at least 4 years out of date. Thanks again for your time!

~SJ