[Openswan Users] Multiple destination subnets

George Alexander alexanderthegeorge at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 14:03:42 EDT 2010

You just have to make two tunnels, or tell them to nat once the packets
arrive on their side.
Like so:

conn organizationx-intranet-server
     also=mcmc
     rightsubnet=10.98.98.30/32

conn organizationx-as400
     also=mcmc
     rightsubnet=10.1.2.13/32

conn organizationx
     type=tunnel
     auto=add
     auth=esp
     pfs=no
     authby=secret
     keyingtries=0
     left=EXTERNAL.IP
     leftsubnet=172.25.25.2/32
     right=EXTERNAL.IP
     aggrmode=no
     esp=3des-sha1
     keyexchange=ike
     ike=3des-sha1-modp1024
     keylife=28800
     ikelifetime=86400

then
ipsec auto --add organizationx-intranet-server
ipsec auto --add organizationx-as400

And now you've got 2 tunnels...