[Openswan Users] Multiple destination subnets

Perry, Michael mperry at telegenuk.com
Fri Apr 30 10:07:00 EDT 2010

How do I configure Openswan to permit access from a destination network
with multiple subnets. Since one is in the 10.x range and the other is
in the 192.x range wouldn't the only shared subnet be the whole
internet?

I tried configuring multiple subnets in the rightsubnet= section which
raised errors so I tried creating two separate connections. This looked
promising as [service ipsec status] reported two tunnels, however when
the destination network made any connection attempts it could not locate
a policy to match against.

What seemed to happen was that it would try to match to the first
connection only.

Thanks, Mike.