[Openswan Users] OpenSwan issue

Jay Smith jay.smith06 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:23:31 EDT 2009

Hello,
    I figured as much. We know that the problem doesn't lie in openswan but
probably in iptables. Now I am not the one who put this all together so I
don't know the details. I do know that there isn't an interface, it's all in
the kernel (2.6). I am CCing the guy who did the work. What I am hoping is
that someone has had the exact same or similar problem who can tell us what
is wrong.
    I just tried eroute and got this message:
"/usr/lib/ipsec/eroute: No eroute table - no IPsec support in kernel (are
the modules loaded?)"
    THoughts?

Sincerely,

Jay Smith
210.323.8119
http://www.twitter.com/Jay_FTW

Ogden Nash <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/o/ogden_nash.html>  -
"The trouble with a kitten is that when it grows up, it's always a cat."