[Openswan Users] IPSEC/Pluto terminating

Warren Pountain Warren at onebyte.net
Mon Sep 7 16:02:03 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

Can you tell me how reliable OpenSwan is connected to a Cisco? I ask as
the one of our Directors is showing concerns about it.

Our Linux Setup is CentOS 5.3 /Kernel 2.6.18-128.7.1.el5.

OpenSwan is U2.6.14/K2.6.18-128.7.1.e15.

I'm trying to do a core dump although I've never done one before and I'm
getting the following error.

gdb /usr/libexec/ipsec/Pluto

(gdb) bt full
No stack.