[Openswan Users] subnet-to-subnet problem

David McCullough David_Mccullough at securecomputing.com
Tue Oct 13 19:26:04 EDT 2009

Jivin farajian amin lays it down ...
> Dear Paul,
> Thanks for your fast reply.
>
> The PSK key of both sides is "123" :) , and it works fine with host to host configuration.
> Also, we are restricted to use linux 2.6.21.1 , and i think cross-compiling openswan 2.6.23 on this kernel takes along time.
> Could you please explain me , where the problem is , or if there is any patches for openswan-2.6.19 to solve this problem.

Pretty sure it was mainly this one:

	http://git.openswan.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=openswan.public/.git;a=commit;h=faf0b309e2b3b8a937a7a9f4485dc828c374ccac

You can download a raw diff from that page IIRC, still,  there are lots of
other bugs as well,  and cross compiling OS only takes a few minutes if
you already know how to build it,

Cheers,
Davidm

David McCullough,  david_mccullough at securecomputing.com,  Ph:+61 734352815