[Openswan Users] Multiple L2TP clients behind same NAT - is there a solution yet?

Jaime Vargas Sanchez jaime.vargas.ext at juntadeandalucia.es
Wed May 20 11:02:21 EDT 2009

Hello,

We have a situation in which several VPN users are sitting in the same
office and so are behind the same NAT device, all using the same public IP.
Looking around the ‘net I found several references about the OpenSwan team
being working on that issue, in posts from several years ago.

My question is in which state is this issue at the moment, since I need some
answer to that problem in case these users aren’t allowed to use a
site-to-site VPN (since it’s an external company).

Thanks,

Jaime Vargas Sánchez.