[Openswan Users] Openswan Fedora 11 and SELinux issues

Scott Selvia selvia_scott at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 08:25:05 EDT 2009

The bulk of the SELinux messages were part of the original post, I had to leave out some of the details because it would not all fit as one complete message on the Fedora Forum.  Since this is my home machine and I'm trying to VPN into the corporate network, I'll repost the SELinux details this evening.

I'll give the compile/install a try, since I can't control the VPN server, I don't think they have X.509 connections setup at this point.

If the the compile/install does not work then I guess I'll switch back to Ubuntu...

Thanks for the feedback, at least I have received a response from Openswan.  The Fedora forum post has plenty of views but no replies.

Scott