[Openswan Users] Openswan 2.6.X and KLIPS

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 12:29:37 EDT 2009

Ok, Thanks I'll upgrade to Kernel 2.6.23 if that takes care of the NAT-T business but about klips, I have one question.

I have always patched klips in kernel source and THEN ran make KERNELSRC=/usr/src/my_kernel modules;make modules_install from openswan source.

are you saying that there is easier way to do have klips without patching kernel source? I'd love to know how.