[Openswan Users] RES: RES: RES: openswan crashing kernel (long)

Giovani Moda giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Wed Jul 8 11:28:46 EDT 2009

>Note that we provided seperate patches or those vulnerabilities for
both
>openswan-2.4.x and openswan-2.6.x on our website.

Okay, I'll try those. Hadn't occurred me to do so.

>The L2TP solution is not yet a turn-key system. It will require some
work.

I'm sure it isn't. And I really appreciate all the work your guys are
doing. Just trying to learn as much as possible about it.

Any notes on which kernel versions to use with 2.4.15?

Thanks for your patience Paul.

Giovani

signature database 4224 (20090708) __________

http://www.eset.com