[Openswan Users] "Promisc" trafic over tunnel

Sergio Cioban Filho cioban at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 13:38:13 EST 2009

Thanks for all answers,

I'm trying turn on GRE tunnel over IPSEC tunnel.
The IPSEC tunnel works fine, and GRE tunnel too, but bridge-utils dont
supports gre interfaces...

My configuration:
 - Turn on ipsec tunnel
 - execute these commands
ip tunnel add teste2 mode gre remote 20.20.20.2 local 192.168.170.38 ttl 255
ip link set teste2 up
ifconfig eth2 up promisc
brctl addbr br0
brctl addif br0 eth2
brctl addif br0 teste2

This error has occurred:
can't add teste2 to bridge br0: Invalid argument

I'm searching on internet about this problem...

Thanks,
Regards,
---
Sérgio Cioban Filho
| Tecnólogo em Gestão de TI
| Linux Professional Institute Certified - Level 1
| Linux - Servidores - Firewall - VPN
| Virtualização - VoIP - ShellScript - C - PHP
| http://cioban.googlepages.com
| +55 48 9989-8733
..:: Seja livre, use LiNuX!! ::..
Vendo GOL G3 PLUS 1.0 8V - 4 P - 2002 - Branco - COMPLETÍSSIMO - R$ 20.200
(ou R$15.000 + 13x R$391,36)
http://cioban.googlepages.com/vendogolg38v