[Openswan Users] openswan 2.6.20 kernel version requirements?

Jennifer Agarwal jsagarwal at exqss.com
Wed Feb 18 08:42:23 EST 2009

All,

We currently are using openswan version 2.4.12 which we download about 1 year ago.  We are interested in upgrading to openswan 2.6.20 but are currently building openswan for multiple targets and kernel versions and loading klips as a module.   What are the kernel versions openswan 2.6.20 will build on?  Will it work with older kernel versions like 2.6.11.x or 2.6.23.x or just the most recent kernel versions like 2.6.25.x and higher?

Any information you can supply would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jennifer
Jennifer Agarwal
President / Principal Engineer