[Openswan Users] Kernel vs. Openswan KLIPS Support Matrix

Torsten Krah tkrah at fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Wed Feb 18 07:07:39 EST 2009

Am Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009 15:26:46 schrieb hiren joshi:
> that does not require a kernel recompile

Some question still about this.
Which is the first kernel version which will work with the new nat patch?
Afaik the new style one had to be enabled somewhere in a header file, still
needed?
Can i take 2.6.28.6, do make kpatch + your 3 patches applied to openswan
2.6.20 and build the kernel and here we go?

Torsten

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
	-- Linus Torvalds