[Openswan Users] Windows XP & L2TP issue, timeout

Giovani Moda giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Tue Dec 15 08:43:52 EST 2009

> The only openswan version I got successfully working with L2TP/NAT-T is 2.4.x, from now.

Same here, openswan-2.4.x so far is the only *stable* release I got working. I did get openswan-2.6.24rc3 to work, but I'm waiting for a stable release that should fix some other issues with newer kernels. The multiple client behind the same NAT issue is still to be fixed. It requires a kernel patch and some fixes on openswan side, which I figure that will not be addressed right now.

Cheers,

Giovani

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4689 (20091215) __________

http://www.eset.com