[Openswan Users] openswan VPN between OpenSWAN and a client vpn

santi santi santi santi-ti at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 28 05:15:28 EDT 2009

Hi

I´m sorry, ok upgrade version 2.4.12.

> ipsec verify
Checking your system to see if IPsec got installed and started correctly:
Version check and ipsec on-path                             	[OK]
Linux Openswan U2.4.12/K2.6.24-24-generic (netkey)
Checking for IPsec support in kernel                        	[OK]
NETKEY detected, testing for disabled ICMP send_redirects   	[OK]
NETKEY detected, testing for disabled ICMP accept_redirects 	[OK]
Checking for RSA private key (/etc/ipsec.secrets)           	[OK]
Checking that pluto is running                              	[OK]
Two or more interfaces found, checking IP forwarding        	[OK]
Checking NAT and MASQUERADEing                              	[OK]
Checking for 'ip' command                                   	[OK]
Checking for 'iptables' command                             	[OK]
Opportunistic Encryption Support                            	[DISABLED]

You can help my with configuration tunnel??
> > conn tunel
> >                 auth=esp
> >                 authby=secret
> >                 auto=add