[Openswan Users] Receipe for upgrading Openswan on ClarkConnect 4.3

Sven J. van Rooij sven at digitalcarmel.net
Mon Apr 27 14:05:55 EDT 2009

Tried to upgrade my Clark Connect Box this weekend and while compiling
and install of newer versions seemed alright, there is a problem.

On 2.4 versions I still get entries in my routing table,  tunnels come
up, but don't work

On 2.6 versions, no entries in routing table, tunnels come up, again
don't work.

What am I missing...

Also is the message about netkey bogus ICMP messages a concern.

I changed the parameters in sysctl file and still get the warning...
Clark Connect uses /all/... instead of /*/ though..... so maybe it
doesn't find the correct entry!

Sven