[Openswan Users] one VPN tunnel to multiple subnets

Sven J. van Rooij sven at digitalcarmel.net
Fri Apr 24 16:08:20 EDT 2009

Hi there!

I have a Clark Connect box 4.3 with Openswan... older version, with my
manual configuration everything seems to be working very well.

I do have one issue though...

The counterpart to my CC box is a Cisco 3000 concentrator.

The admin there has put together a network list for our access

x.x.221.0/0.0.0.255

x.x.196.0/0.0.0.255

x.x.198.0/0.0.0.255

I need the traffic for these networks ALL to go through the same tunnel.

I probably have made a mistake in my config file or something, but it
seems it should be easily doable.

At present if I try to create THREE tunnels, one to each network, IPsec
fails on two of the networks....

This is the one tunnel that works...  how do I get the other networks to
work as well??

conn hqnet-satnet

        left=y.y.126.106

        leftnexthop=y.y.126.105