[Openswan Users] Wanted: multiple cisco site-to-site dynamic ip configs with PSK (or X.509)

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon Sep 29 13:24:23 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I am looking for a Cisco (ASA) example config with multiple site-to-site
connections where dynamic clients (openswan) connect to the Cisco using
PSK. I'm made to understand that Cisco cannot do PSK with Main Mode
on dynamic ip's, and that I have to use Aggressive Mode. But how to
configure the equivalent of leftid=/rightid= on the Cisco's is something
I don't know.

Is there anyone who has example configs for me? Alternatively, if this can
only be done using X.509, I'd be interested in seeing those configs as well.

Thanks,