[Openswan Users] VPN to VPN routing problem
roland at rptd.ch
Fri May 30 14:53:00 EDT 2008
I've got here a bit a particular setup and somehow can't get everything
to work as it should. First a little drawing of what we have.
[ 192.168.2.0/24 ] <-> [ gateway at 192.168.2.1 ] <- - VPN - internet -
-> [ gateway at 192.168.1.10 ] (*1,*2)
*1 <-> [ 192.168.1.0/24 ]
*2 <- - VPN - wifi - -> [192.168.3.0/24 ]
- I can ping from 192.168.1.0/24 to 192.168.2.0/24 and 192.168.3.0/24
- I can ping from 192.168.2.0/24 to 192.168.1.0/24
- I can ping from 192.168.3.0/24 to 192.168.1.0/24
- I can * * NOT * * ping from 192.168.3.0/24 to 192.168.2.0/24
Hence everything works except pinging from the (3) network to the (2)
network which are two individual VPN with end points on the same
machine. I tested with tcpdump and what happens is that the pings from
(3) are send out to the internet instead of through the VPN to (2). For
(1) to (2) this works without a problem so I assume it's a problem with
two VPN's ending on the same machine.
Any ideas why such a config could fail?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : http://lists.openswan.org/pipermail/users/attachments/20080530/26fa36f1/attachment.bin
More information about the Users