[Openswan Users] RES: RES: KLIPS and Fedora 7

Giovani Moda giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Fri May 23 09:34:10 EDT 2008

>  The prototype for slab constructor callbacks has changed to:
>    void (*ctor)(struct kmem_cache *cache, void *object);
>   The unused flags argument has been removed and the order of the
other
>    two arguments has been reversed to match other slab functions.

Well, based on this I came to the conclusion that I don't have the
knowlege to fix this... As a matter fact, I have no idea what to do with
this information. Any ETA on a fix? Its just a test case I'm working on,
but I really would like to use the latest version of openswan with this
server.

Thanks,

Giovani Moda