[Openswan Users] RES: KLIPS and Fedora 7

Giovani Moda giovani at mrinformatica.com.br
Wed May 21 15:15:42 EDT 2008

> Don't use the KMEM_CACHE macro, just strip the last NULL argument from the old calls for now.

Not sure I did this right, but I removed the line

#  define HAVE_KMEM_CACHE_MACRO

>From linux/include/openswan/ipsec_kversion.h and the last NULL parameter from

        ixs_cache_allocator = kmem_cache_create ("ipsec_ixs",
                sizeof (struct ipsec_xmit_state), 0,
                0, NULL, NULL);
And now I get

modobj26/ipsec_tunnel.c:1880: error: expected â=â, â,â, â;â, âasmâ or â__attribute__â before â*â token
modobj26/ipsec_tunnel.c: In function âipsec_xmit_state_cache_initâ

I know, I did something wrong, maybe I didn't get the instructions right...

Giovani Moda