[Openswan Users] central-site with distinct bundles

Peter McGill petermcgill at goco.net
Thu Mar 20 16:38:41 EDT 2008

I think you meant this...

conn Net172
    also=Net-172 # Define that we want to connect to 172.16.0.0/16. /24 granularity desired.
    left=10.254.0.73
    leftid=10.254.0.73
    leftsubnet=10.254.0.73/32
    leftnexthop=XX.XX.XX.XX
    leftxauthclient=yes
    #
-    also=CK-policy
+    also=Net-policy
    auto=add

If that doesn't help try sending an ipsec barf.

Peter McGill