[Openswan Users] endless loop pluto keeps crashing and trying to restart

Brian Gustin brian at daviesinc.com
Mon Mar 10 19:29:20 EDT 2008

Thanks Roberto- we'll try that and see if we can make progress from there.

Ive never used gdb for debugging before, usually I read the source code
and see what sets the error status... (its one of the things I hate
about apache too - no documentation of what the numbers/constants *mean*
- could have simplified debugging issues so *many* times in the past...)

Anyhow, I'll see if I can rebuild from source as suggested and get a
fresh debug core dump.. probably faster than digging through a mile of
unfamiliar source code. :)