[Openswan Users] RES: RES: L2TP IPSEC and Windows XP

André Mendes - WAITS amendes at waits.com.br
Thu Mar 6 16:03:56 EST 2008

Jacco,

I noticed other thing... I tested the VPN in 3 different connections, each
one with a different network, using the same laptop with the Windows XP. The
result was:

Network 1 - 200.xxx.xxx.xxx - VPN works fine
Network 2 - 201.xxx.xxx.xxx - VPN fails
Network 3 - 189.xxx.xxx.xxx - VPN fails

I used tcpdump to look the traffic and I noticed that Openswan Server answer
the first connection, but after same time it stop to answer the requests
from client.

So weird... Any tip?

Thanks.

André