[Openswan Users] (no subject)

Paul Whelan wheelo_01 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:14:22 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have a tunnel up between Openswan 2.4.9 and a Cisco ASA with traffic passing through it fine. I am getting lots of the following errors from the ASA:

IPSEC: Received and ESP packet (SPI= 0xC01CSB15, sequence number = 0x78C86) from 192.168.10.1... 192.168.10.2 that failed anti-replay checking.

It seems to be the traffic flowing from Openswan to the ASA that is causing the erros, the traffic from Openswan to the ASA is slower as result of the packets being dropped due to being outside the replay window.

Is there any options in Opnenswan to prevent these errors from occuring or if anyone knows how to disable this replay attack check on the ASA?

Regards,
Paul Whelan