[Openswan Users] multi-hop wireless communication with openswan

graceofblue graceofblue at 163.com
Sat Jun 7 02:44:55 EDT 2008

Dear Editors:

   I'm a postgraduate student in NUPT in China. The subject of my research work is to provide the optional end-to-end security feature for wireless communication through gateway via IPsec. And now, there are my questions below:
  Could Openswan 2.4.9 support multi-hop wireless communication?
   If so , then how to build and verify the test environment?
   Currently, I installed Redhat 9 (Kernel 2.4.20) in VMware Workstation ACE Edition 6.0, compiling with Openswan 2.4.9, what should I do? Also where to find the detaied design documents( such as function discription, architecture figure etc.) for Openswan? I find the documents in /doc and /docs of Openswan directory are not so up to date, mostly only for freeswan while not Openswan.
   Thanks a lot!