[Openswan Users] RES: RES: RES: Openswan using Radius server for authentication

Arnel B. Espanola aespanola at arts.ucla.edu
Mon Jun 2 18:10:41 EDT 2008

Here's the clients.conf. Yes I'm using NETKEY. I've tried your
suggestions but I'm still getting the same error messages.

client 127.0.0.1 {
         secret          = testing123
         shortname       = localhost
         nastype     = other     # localhost isn't usually a NAS...

client 10.0.1.0/24 {
         secret      = testing123
         shortname   = vpn
         nastype     = other