[Openswan Users] No packets forwarded in a stablished connection

Carles Bonfill Asperó carles at bonfill.com
Mon Jun 2 10:23:29 EDT 2008

Thanks for your fast answer Peter,

you are right, all that configuration must be set to forward packets. I had
already set it.

I have now my environtment working. I missed this line in my configuration:

leftsubnet=vhost:%no,%priv

Now packets are forwarding well. I don't know why yet, I need more reading.

I hope it could help any other.

Carles.

--
Carles Bonfill Asperó